Our Earth & Moon Cycles Test in on Friday!
Today we used Pharrell Williams's "Happy" music video to prepare for our Reading SOL. We practiced questions such as these:
- What reference resource would you use to find a synonym of "happy"? (Thesaurus)
- What's the author's purpose of this song? (Entertainment and Persuade)
- What suffix could you add to "truth" to make it mean "full of truth"? (Truthful)
Ask your child what they learned today!
* Our Reading SOL is on Thursday!!!
* No spelling words/test next week.
* All SOL snack/drink donations should be turned in by Monday 5/15.
* We have completed many projects & taken many tests over the the past two weeks. Grades have been updated in PowerSchool. Please check accordingly. The year is almost over. We don't want any surprises on report cards!
Tuesday, May 9th - Data and Probabilty Test
Wednesday, May 10th - Reading SGA Test (all concepts from year)
Thursday, May 11th - Math SGA Test (all concepts from year)
lion, safari, leopard, cheetah, bengal, carnviore, omnivore, herbivore, savannah, and species
Mrs. Hannah Boyce